We all know that Aadhar card has been used to verify ones identity! But how do you verify your Aadhar card and why you need to do that?
Yeah…Aadhar card has been used by many sectors both in public and private organizations to verify one person’s identity. To ensure that the correct Aadhar card number is shared, you need to verify it.
So, what is Aadhar Card Verification?
It’s the process of verifying the status of your Aadhar card. The verification starts by submitting the 12 digit Aadhar card number in the respective field provided in the UIDAI website.
UIDAI not responsible for issuing the Aadhar card but also maintains a clear-cut database of all the details of every resident. So if you’re looking to verify your Aadhar card, just enter your Aadhar card number and click on “Submit”
Now, What Is the Purpose of Verifying Your Aadhar Card?
The important and never-to-be ignored thing to verify your Aadhar card is to ensure that the Aadhar card issued to you is valid and legal.
There is also an advantage of verifying your Aadhar card. Yeah…While verifying the details, you can also check if there are any typos, or misspelled details in your Aadhar card.
If “Yes”, you can apply for updating the Aadhar card with the new details.
During the verification process, your name, age, gender, locality information etc. will be displayed to you.
If you need any corrections there, you can immediately contact UIDAI directly and request for inundation .To contact UIDAI, you can use either toll free number or an email.
Step-By-Step Process to Verify Your Aadhar Card
The official website portal UIDAI website has made it really easier to verify the details on the Aadhar card.
The one and only thing you need to verify your Aadhar card is “Your Aadhar Card Number.” Once you were ready with your Aadhar card number, follow the below steps:
- First, you need to visit the official website UIDAI.
- At the bottom of the page, you will the option “Aadhar Services”, click on it.
- You will be directed to the new page, here you need to choose the option “Aadhar Verification”.
- By clicking this, you will be redirected to the Resident Portal of the official website UIDAI.
- Now, click on the option “Verify Aadhar”.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhar card number in the respective field.
- Next, enter the security code and click “Submit”.
- Finally, your result page will be displayed. If your Aadhar card is processed and issued, it will show the result as “Aadhar Card Has Been Issued” or else, in such a case, if your application is rejected, it shows as “Aadhar Card Has Been Rejected”.
Based on the result displayed, you need to reconsider whether you need to reapply for the new Aadhar card or not. If you’re Aadhar card registration process is rejected, you need to find out the reason for it and then reapply it using the apt details.
Why You Need to Have a Valid Aadhar Card?
By having a valid Aadhar card, you will be enjoying numerous benefits offered by the Government of India. Some of the few are listed here:
- Helps you in filing income tax returns online.
- Helps you to get passport in just 10 days.
- Can be used both as address proof and identify proof.
- Mandatory document for getting driving license.
- Opening bank accounts and subscribing pension schemes would be easier.
- Helps to enjoy all subsidies offered by the Government of India.
- You can avail the gas subsidy.
As we all know, Aadhar card is the important yet mandatory piece of document at the present time. A valid Aadhar card has been used to avail almost all the services offered by the Government of India.
So, what are you waiting for? If you didn’t verify your Aadhar card number still now, visit UIDAI website and check out the legitimacy of your Aadhar card.