If you’ve been in lookout for a web hosting for your blog or website, BlueHost is one among the 1st names you’ve most probably come across.
It is a big name in the web hosting industry that is known for its sustenance amidst the throat cutting competition for nearly 2 decades ever since its establishment in 1996.
Bluehost Coupons: 50% OFF Offers & Promo Codes
It also comes into one’s eyes quickly as it is being features among the few recommended web hosts by WordPress – the giant blogging platform.
Let us check out in this BlueHost review if this hosting provider really deserves all the attention. Bluehost was, and is a widely resorted to shared web host.
But when it comes to VPS hosting and dedicated hosting, BlueHost still has to make a mark as these services were recently launched at BlueHost. Traditionally BlueHost only offered the shared hosting and reseller hosting plans.
Why should you buy BlueHost hosting?
Here are reasons why BlueHost could prove a right choice for hosting your blog or website. These are also reasons why most BlueHost customers turn into loyal customers and tend to host most of their blogs with BlueHost.
- BlueHost has an all unlimited package which gives you unlimited domain hosting, unlimited disk space, unlimited email accounts and unlimited file transfers. With most of its counterparts, atleast one of these fall short.
- Has cPanel, the industry’s standard user backend with every hosting account. cPanel allows easy management of your website from installing various scripts to managing and transferring files to your server.
- Comes with single click easy CMS installation that makes installing WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or other such CMSs look like a breeze.
- BlueHost facilitates peeking into the user interface (CPanel) through a demo. This lest you make informed decision.
- The brand is recognized by its extremely pleasing customer support that servers its clientele 24×7 through multiple channels like the live chat, toll free customer care number, email support and handy how-to videos.
- You get to use the award winning drag and drop website builder Weebly for no extra cost.
- With every shared hosting account purchase you get a free domain name registered to your name for a period of one full year.
- The customer support offers a free instant website/blog set-up if you find it hard to get your way through the installation process.
- With every web host purchase you’d be awarded free $100 worth Google Adwords credits.
- BlueHost is the only website hosting provider that guarantees a full i.e., 100% money back upon dissatisfaction with their service.
- BlueHost is one of the few most experienced players in the web hosting business. This proves its reliability.
- Finally, all of these perks come at affordable price of $3.95/month.
There seems to be only on reason that you may not want to go for BlueHost. If you are a complete newbie and are tight in your pocket, chances are that you won’t have more than one domain to be hosted.
So alternatively, you can opt for a hosting provider who offers a single domain hosting provider at a relatively cheaper rate. Being on the safe side, it is always a good idea to be able to host multiple domains.
You never know when you may consider expansion. You better have room for it. After, the unlimited domain feature is come for such reasonable price.