The online jobs for college students are an excellent choice for students to utilize their spare time in something valuable. This actually helps in turning the boring time into an excitement and fun-loving which can even get them success. Also, the online jobs can help the college students in making their career race as a bright one. So, All the jobs we have mentioned in this article are the best work from home jobs for college students to earn money online. You can even share your method of earning money online. It would be an excellent choice for you all to pick any of the above online jobs to get all the benefits
Programming: You don’t have to be an expert in programming to make money online as a student. You can code and write programs that will help you create apps. Later, you can monetize them depending upon the downloads.
Web development: You can learn Java script, PHP etc to develop websites from scratch. Again, there’s a lot of demand for people who develop sites.
Design: If you are good at logo designs or even making blog design, you will find a lot of people contacting you.
Writing: Everyone with limited writing skills can start making money. There are a lot of writing gigs available online including Fiverr, oDesk etc.
Data entry: Data entry is another big area where more and more people are now jumping in to make money online. I’ll talk about more on this later in the same post.
Data Entry Worker
Data entry is still very much in demand because every business needs to be organized and keep track of what is going on. This is also one of the easier jobs on this list.
- If you want to do data entry work online with flexible hours, Clickworker should be the site you try first.
- Dion Data Solutions is another site that helps you make money from data entry.
PowerPoint Presentation Designer
Believe it or not, PowerPoint is still around and being used in a lot of areas. You could do designs for people using PowerPoint presentations for YouTube videos, business meetings, speeches, etc.
- Visme is a great website that helps you design infographics, PowerPoints, and other presentations using templates with a drag-and-drop interface.
- Google Slides is like a free version of Microsoft PowerPoint that you can get access to by having a Gmail account.
Are you good at writing? Or do you have writing skills on writing any topic? If yes, article writing is for you where you can easily find clients to make money each and every day.
There are a lot of bloggers who need content writers so all you have to do is to find few blogger communities and search for content writing gigs. You can also start a blog and start providing your writing services to attract more clients who are interested in your work.
Most people aren’t that good at editing or writing flawless contents be it online or offline. If you’ve the skills to write flawless content and if you’re really good at English, you can make money from proofreading services.
There are many sites like Elance, Guru, oDesk etc. can help you find proofreading clients so that you can start making money as a student in your free time. You can also contact the website owners to edit and proofread their articles and you can get paid for doing it.
Considering you’re already having to learn a lot of information while in school, you might as well make money on the side helping people who don’t understand certain subjects.
- Tutor.com is one the top websites for online tutoring where you can get paid.
- Wyzant is a direct competitor to Tutor.com. They also help you get paid to tutor people on different subjects.
Product, Software, & App Testing
Thousands of new products seem to come out everyday. What you may not realize is that the products typically get tested extensively before being made available to the public. That’s where you come in.
- UserTesting is one of the top platforms I recommend for getting paid to test products, apps, and more.
- UserZoom is another platform that pays you to test different products.